To grow your practice, it’s crucial that your patient retention levels are optimal and that you are receiving enough referrals from your patients. Effectively managing your hygiene department makes you one step closer to achieving this.
Sue Rusalen is a dental hygienist, dental consultant and the Founder of Talking Dental and Hygiene Hackers. At our upcoming event How to Grow Your Dental Practice Faster, Sue will be discussing how to increase patient retention and build referrals through the structuring of your hygiene department.
Here’s a short introduction to Sue and the valuable lessons she will bring to our event:
There are some easy steps your practice can take to increase patient referrals:
- Use referral cards – hand your patients either an extra business card or a specially made referral card so they have something to give to their friends and family
- Use social media – if you are present on social media this means that patients can tag your practice when others post asking for dentist recommendations
- Thank your referring patients – a simple ‘thank you’ can encourage more patients to refer their friends or family
When it comes to increasing patient retention levels, it’s important that your whole team is on board with your practice’s procedures. These should include things like:
- Treating your patients with respect
- Listening to your patients and paying attention to their needs and concerns
- Staying on schedule
- Confirming appointments in advanced
- Reaching out when visits are overdue
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to get advice on how to increase patient retention and referrals from industry leaders like Sue along with Dr. Michael Sernik, Dr. John Hagiliassis, Prof. Dr. Tom Larkin and our very own Prabin Gautam.
To attend our upcoming event on May 16th 2021 register here before it’s too late.